The Apart-hotel Volga is the partner of the “Pokrovskii Sobor” Festival
12th June the pan-Russian festival of the patriotic authorial songs “Pokrovskii sobor” is going to take place in Moscow.
In the straight center of the capital the forest glade and high-tech stage, from which you’ll be able to listen to the best voices of the modern authorial song.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL «POKROVSKII SOBOR»:
• the most significant event in the world of songwriting, unprecedented in its scale.
• more than 5 thousands spectators in 1 concert hall.
• art delegations of all regions of the country.
• 8-hours music marathon, tournament and grand gala-concert, in which children bands, duets, music groups and solo-singers are going to take part.
• the unique opportunity for the winners and graduates of the regional festivals to demonstrate their creativity to a wide range of spectators.
• the united creative space filled with performers of different generations and directions, genres, bard song styles, authors and singers representing the classics of the author’s song, the trends of folk rock and bard rock.
• the holiday for the whole family with the presentation at the exhibition children's sports and creative schools with a unique opportunity for children and youths to express themselves in creativity and sport.
The exhibition “The Festivals of Russia” will be as a great bonus – the platform aimed at expanding the audience and sharing the experience. More than 50 regional festivals of art song and poetry have already confirmed their participation!
All the brightest and distinctive what there is in Russia will meet you at the “Pokrovskii sobor” festival! Join us!
FOR THE PARTICIPANTS:
You may find and read the rules and fill in the participant’s application form at the official web-site of the festival – www.pokrovfest.ru!
FOR THE SPECTATORS:
Attending the festival is free of charge, just enter the web-site www.pokrovfest.ru and get your free-ticket!
The 12th, June, 2020 at 13:00 we will welcome you in the center of Moscow.
Ploschad’ revolyutsii or Kitay-Gorod metro stations, Ilyinka street 4, Gostinii Dvor.
Author and producer – businessman and public activist Michail Khubutiya.
Art director – poet and writer Alexey Vitakov.
Jury chairman – Aleksander Mirzayan, vice-president of the Russian bards’ association
General manager of the festival – Stanislav Selivanov, firstname.lastname@example.org