The user, by sending a message through the feedback form on the website www.hotel-volga.com, undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent). Acceptance of the Consent is a message sent through the feedback form on the website. Acting freely, by your own will and in your interest, as well as confirming your legal capacity, the User gives his consent to Volga Hotel LLC, which owns the site www.hotel-volga.com and which is located at 107078, Moscow, Bolshaya Spasskaya 4, b. 1, room XIX, to process your personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of mine: Personal data that is not special or biometric: last name, first name, patronymic; contact phone numbers; email addresses.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. Purpose of personal data processing: Providing answers to incoming questions.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
6. In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. The following third parties process the personal data provided on behalf of Volga Hotel LLC, Zhivoi Site LLC (Moscow, Leninskaya Sloboda Street, 19, office 21g1).
8. Personal data is processed until the exit from the public offer. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
9. Consent is given for the possible cross-border transfer of personal data to countries that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
10. Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his/her representative by sending a written application to Volga Hotel LLC or his/her representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
11. If the subject of personal data or his/her representative revokes consent to the processing of personal data, Volga Hotel LLC has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006.
12. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 8 and 10 of this Consent.